Tuesday 8 November 2011

Ooops


I did it again, another twenty two lengths. I didn't feel quite as cold as yesterday but I am going to have to cut down if the weather stays like this. A very murky morning with constant fine drizzle on the cycle up to the lido. I guess it's not as cold as it could be, 11ºC. David told me that the water didn't go down to 10ºC until the 10th November last year so we're not so unusually mild this year.


I wasn't the only one who went 'too far' this morning. Sue ended up doing eighteen lengths including a fast pace one with me. She blamed Chris for taking too long to get into the water. I thought of a cunning way Nick might get the chance to beat me over a length, Sue has better endurence so if he waits until I've raced her for a length and then sets off he could well pip me. I told him this and he said it would be even better if he arranged a twenty two person relay team and he then raced after me on the last length.

1 comment:

  1. Nick can't even beat me,msomhenhas no chance with you. He clearly needs help with his delusional fixation.

    ReplyDelete