Friday 25 November 2011

Go Ape


Dark clouds were receeding leaving the sky pink striped, I knew it was going to ba a beautiful morning. Friday always seems popular at the Lido and today was no different. Carl was already swimming when I arrived and Kate was still catching up on the gossip before she got in.


I set off at quite a pace, I wanted a bit of sauna time. A good picture of Mr Ape, he has quite a deep leg kick don't you think? I'm sure he'll post his musings later.


The temperature was given as 8.5ÂșC, with the sun out it felt warmer than yesterday to me. Kate was soon in the water swimming up and down, it was getting quite crowded.


Especially when these three started swimming together. I had to put my skates on to catch up with them.


I stopped at the shallow end to take some pictures, Sue and Iain had split to the right, note the sunlight on the bottom of the pool.


Not far behind Pip was shrouded in a cloud of bubbles. Eighteen lengths was enough, giving me ten minutes in the sauna which was pretty full today.

1 comment:

  1. Blimey - lovely shot of me Alex. And yes I kick in the cold to try and force some circulation into my toes, which from the off are a little too cool for my liking.

    ReplyDelete