Friday 21 October 2011

Carl in a twist


Ever so slightly warmer night, cloudy morning. Saw Giles when I arrived, feeling cold after his swim not having made it in since last week. The board still read 12ÂșC and without David here who are we to argue? Started off alone in the water again but Vince soon joined me along with Jonathan and Elizabeth.


A deep water shot, slightly blury of Elizabeth. The light plays on the water surface when you're far enough under the water.


Carl arrived and started swimming, I tried to get a shot but he was too fast although I rather like the crop. Mid breath I like the twist from his right arm to his left leg. I swam length seventeen with Sue who was without Chris today. Then with the finishing post in sight I sprinted the last length, eighteen in total.

1 comment: