Monday 9 May 2011

Double jointed


A beautiful warm sunny morning. What better way to start the week than a thirty six length swim? When I arrived at the lido I was concerned to see the fire brigade were present and the winter entrance was closed. It seems some bins were set alight. Thankfully the pool was still open and we had the novelty of going through the summer gate for the first time this year. A lot of swimmers around but I got a good spot and swam, Sue joined me for quite a bit of the way. I love the reflection on the surface like her other arm is coming back over, are you double jointed Sue? Nick got in towards the end of my swim and was gaining on me a bit before I got out but I'm happy to race him tomorrow if he thinks he can beat me! David had taken the temperature and made it 15.5ÂșC, I thought it felt a little warmer.


No comments:

Post a Comment