Wednesday 23 March 2011

March mile




A beautiful sunny morning, lots of activity going on. The locker doors are getting a new coat of paint and Aaron was in a boat cleaning the middle of the pool. It felt quite summery and the water temperature  was 8ÂșC.


Alfonso was just finishing his swim when I got in, again I failed to get a good picture of him. I set off to do twelve lengths, enjoying the sunlight on the water.


There were lots of swimmers in the water, I had to race for a couple of lengths to pass Sue. I then turned around and got this picture of her long reach. After twelve I thought I'd carry on, eighteen was easy I didn't feel that cold but was running out of time and had to get in the sauna for twenty minutes before I set off for work.


Blue again!

No comments:

Post a Comment