Wednesday 9 March 2011

A degree of glamour


Much going on at the Lido this morning, Jo Brand was filming something about swimming. I forgot how slow the filming process is. Word must have got out because there was a large turn out of swimmers nonchalantly doing their widths and lengths as the camera rolled. Eventually Jo appeared ready to swim in the glamourous red and black outfit above (complete with matching headband), I can understand wanting to cover up but the drag of such a costume must be a hindrance in the water.


I managed six lengths today, the water felt much warmer than yesterday and was in fact up to 4.5ÂșC, the cloudy night had kept the warmth in. I love this picture of Elizabeth. The underwater mode of my camera increases the red balance in pictures. I really like the fisheye curve of the rail.


No comments:

Post a Comment