Tuesday 12 November 2013

Cake!

It was another dark damp morning, perhaps a little milder than yesterday. Vince in his wetsuit.

A selfie at the deep end! The water is still around 7.5°C and I did twelve lengths.

Vince without his wetsuit. He thought the water was a little warmer today.

Michael did a few lengths but didn't go to the sauna afterwards.

Sue and Chris swim past, it looks as if Sue is giving Chris a clip around the ear.

Just when I thought the morning couldn't get any better I saw Kate and she told me she had baked a cake! A quick slice (perhaps the name for another blog?) of her delicious vanilla and chocolate marble cake and I rushed off to work.




2 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the cake Alex!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "A quick slice" : great title for a blog! like the self portrait, Alex!

    ReplyDelete