Wednesday 14 May 2014

Summer

What a difference a couple of days make. I didn't post yesterday because I had a similar swim to Monday, on my own and the weather nothing special. Today though the sun was bright and the lido came alive again. It feels like summer has arrived! I met up with Alfonso and we swam twenty two lengths together.

According to Alfonso we were two seconds slower than last time, I think that means we were about 34.20 for 2km which is fast enough for me. The water is still only 13°C and despite the sun it gets cold after half an hour in the water. Alfonso said he felt colder when swimming under the shadow of the trees which you can see to the right of the image.

I played about with some more tilt shift style images, it really brings out the colour on a sunny day.




No comments:

Post a Comment